Monday, March 8, 2010

Let the Games Begin!

Our little baby girl #2 Emily is growing up so fast! Today is her 11 month birthday (Happy Birthday love bug!), and she has decided that she is done with this baby crawling business and wants to walk like her big sister Gracie! She took her first steps at 9 months but still wasn't ready to take the full plunge. And just a few days ago she was cruising around the kitchen/family room area showing off her new skills just as her sister did about 2 years ago. Way to go Emily; we're so proud of you!

3 comments:

  1. Walking!!!!! yay (and is that a belly ring I see?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Emily is 11 months old today and I completely blew it - nomally I remember every single month for every single baby and here I missed one - darn. Happy 11-month B-day Em-i-wee!!! A belly ring!??!!!! Ok, Dorothy, you made me look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they grow up way too fast, don't they! Now it's time to chase both girls around everywhere...good luck!

    ReplyDelete