Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy L-O-V-E Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!! Now that I have a blog I thought it would be nice to get Valentine's Day pictures and post them, but of course our camera finally decided to poop out on us this morning. So I have to make do with some random pictures. However, Gracie's picture is of her getting her daddy's gift ready... so I suppose it's kind of V-dayish. We hope everyone is having a wonderful love day and are enjoying their weather as much as we are! (btw, not sure what is up with this underlining! It just started to do it :)





1 comment:

  1. CUTE pictures! Happy Valentines Day, Stromberg Family..from the Romance Capital of the world, Vernal, Utah :)

    P.S. My blog underlined sometimes, too, I'm not sure how I got it to stop but I know the U thingie wasn't underlined...blogs have a mind of their own sometimes!

    ReplyDelete